By Flicka Flame
Can you believe it? Final four. You're one round away from getting to the end. icon_chaos

One immunity challenge left. How necessary is it for you to win the final immunity challenge in order to make it to the end?

Of your other 3 competitors, who's the biggest jury vote threat? Who's the biggest goat?

If there's one thing standing in your way of getting to the end, who or what is it?

Give it to me. Go down all the jury members and tell me who you think they're gonna be voting for to win. Whose votes you think you're getting? Whose votes do you think you will never get?

Flicka Flame

• Bambarun Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Ryan
Custom Posts Custom
Yea I'm actually stunned I'm in the final 4. It's tough to get here so I'm happy and proud icon_mml

The biggest jury threat is Christina of course. And the biggest goat is me. If Christina wins immunity I'm not exactly sure what will happen. Kim has promised that she's had my back, but if it's between Simone and I? I dunno. I'm not sure if Simone would take me either. So I REALLY want and need to win the last immunity challenge, to not only guarantee my spot, but also so we can kick out Christina.

Jury Votes (assuming Christina is on the jury)(if Christina is at the final 3 she gets every vote):
Jonas - Kim, not Simone, maybe me
Chrissy - Kim, not Simone, not me
Ali - Kim, maybe Simone, maybe me
Julie - No idea what Julie is thinking from one minute to the next so no clue.
Cole - Kim, maybe Simone, not me
Patrick - Kim, maybe Simone, not me
Roark - Simone, maybe Kim, maybe me
Matt - Kim, not Simone, not me
Christina - Kim, not Simone, not me

I got 3 slight maybes, not likely though icon_lol Don't think I won't put up a fight though.

Ryan

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Ryan
Custom Posts Custom
Alright so I subtly brought up the final 3 of Kim, myself, and Christina to Kim (in the event that Christina wins immunity) and she essentially gave me permission to gun for her cause she won't keep me. That's ultimately good! Or else I would have lied to both Simone and Kim to keep the target off of me lol. Now I don't need to throw Simone under the bus.

Gonna go to work to make sure AT LEAST Christina votes to keep me. I might be able to get Simone to see Kim as a threat too, but we'll see.

Ryan

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom