By Ali
Custom Posts
Christina wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:25:28 pm
Simone wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:24:41 pm
Girl... you wanna be rowdy rowdy high and mighty in tribal councils but you've had no idea what the fuck has gone one for half this shit and the game has been played around you.
I have never been given the option to play in majority of this round. I have tried multiple times to make moves and play. I have had to use the tribal councils, and creating chaos to survive and break you and your "friends" up. icon_rolleyes
icon_yes

Ali

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Roark
Custom Posts
Christina wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:18:26 pm
Just want to put it all out there, like always. Simone asked to be voted out because she feels she played shit. She wants Kim to stay.

I am voting Kim tonight. Simone, I ask you to respect your game more and vote for her as well with Ryan/I. You are better then being her puppy.
icon_mad icon_mad icon_mad

Roark

• Jury
By Matt
Posts Custom
Simone wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:24:41 pm
Girl... you wanna be rowdy rowdy high and mighty in tribal councils but you've had no idea what the fuck has gone one for half this shit and the game has been played around you.
icon_mad

Matt

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
So today, I'm going to do something different.

Normally I would just read the votes, but we have a bit of a controversy. Kim has a left a prevote for Christina with a backup. In the rules of Stranded it states that you only get to leave 1 prevote, and if that person is immune, you're SOL.

Now, I don't blame anyone for their decisions, but it seems like a shitty way to go out at final 4 since she was here previously.

Christina, Ryan and Simone. If you would all like to continue the votes with Kim's vote being nullified, please message me now. I will not reveal if you have. All it will take is 1 of the 3 of you for it to be done as the rules intended. please give me your decisions now.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Chrissy
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:32:20 pm
So today, I'm going to do something different.

Normally I would just read the votes, but we have a bit of a controversy. Kim has a left a prevote for Christina with a backup. In the rules of Stranded it states that you only get to leave 1 prevote, and if that person is immune, you're SOL.

Now, I don't blame anyone for their decisions, but it seems like a shitty way to go out at final 4 since she was here previously.

Christina, Ryan and Simone. If you would all like to continue the votes with Kim's vote being nullified, please message me now. I will not reveal if you have. All it will take is 1 of the 3 of you for it to be done as the rules intended. please give me your decisions now.
icon_popcorn

Chrissy

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Only if Ryan Agrees to it.

Ryan, if you want you can compete in a challenge with KIm to stay in the game. According to the rules though, you have every right to decline and take your spot in the final 3. Again this is an abnormal circumstance.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Ryan and Kim. You both have until tomorrow at 7c/8e to compete in this challenge.

Here's how it will work.

You will start a thread in your confessional starting your time. You then have 1 hour to count as high as you can by posting a new number in each post.

If you miscount, you can start again from the number you miscounted on, you do not have to start from 0. The person who counts the highest in an hour wins.

Rules: Each number must be in an individual post.
You only have 1 hour.

It's as basic as they come, but should show true will power to stay in the game and make it to the final 3.
Christina liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Ryan wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:42:24 pm
When will the challenge take place? I have to leave 40min
over the next 24 hours you can compete in the challenge whenever youd like.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
The rest of you. I will announce the loser of the tie breaker tomorrow at 7c/8e (or sooner if both have completed in time).

That person will become the final member of the jury.

Christina and Simone, congratulations you are officially in the final 3. You should begin writing your opening statements now.

Starting Friday at 8c/9e: Jury, You will each be given a thread to post your final statements to the jury. Please post them as soon as possible. The final 3 will have the weekend to answer those threads. More instructions on this in the jury forum.

On Sunday we will have a 90 minute grilling session where the jury can freely ask questions to the final 3. Afterwards, they will have until Monday at 7c/8e to cast their votes for the winner of Stranded in Sri Lanka. Monday night, we will have our finale where we will reveal the winner, reunite with past players and look forward to what's next in Stranded.
Ryan, Christina liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
I know it was a difficult challenge and required a lot of will power so I want to commend you both for that.

It was rather close.

Kim, you counted to 724... while Ryan counted to 844.

However, Ryan, you missed one number (122), and therefor your official score is 121. That one number unfortunately has cost you the game.

Ryan, you are our final member of the jury.
Kim, Cole liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host