By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
At this time, all private messages should stop.

Welcome back to Tribal Council.

Christina, you have won your SEVENTH and final Individual Immunity! You have 5 minutes to give it away if you choose.

Voting is due at 9:30:00 sharp.

Let's bring in the members of our jury: Jonas, Chrissy, Ali, Julie, Cole, Patrick, Roark, and Matt voted out last night's Tribal Council. They are reminded to only post smileys.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Christina
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Just want to put it all out there, like always. Simone asked to be voted out because she feels she played shit. She wants Kim to stay.

I am voting Kim tonight. Simone, I ask you to respect your game more and vote for her as well with Ryan/I. You are better then being her puppy.

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Ryan
Posts Custom Custom
Christina wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:18:26 pm
Just want to put it all out there, like always. Simone asked to be voted out because she feels she played shit. She wants Kim to stay.

I am voting Kim tonight. Simone, I ask you to respect your game more and vote for her as well with Ryan/I. You are better then being her puppy.
She doesn't want to be voted out, she wants us to split our votes

Ryan

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Chrissy
Posts Custom
Ryan wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:19:34 pm
Christina wrote:

icon_no icon_no icon_rolleyes icon_mad

Chrissy

• Jury
By Christina
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Ryan wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:19:34 pm
Christina wrote:

She legit told me she doesn't deserve end game and wants to go. So dumb.

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Simone
Custom Posts
I feel like I played shit because my game hasn't been as visible as your game... well not even a game if you call firing immunity idols out your pussy a game. Plus... like Patrick said... if you have no idea of the actual relationships of this game and I am no ones fucking puppy bitch.
Kim liked this

Simone

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Christina
Simone wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:20:54 pm
I feel like I played shit because my game hasn't been as visible as your game... well not even a game if you call firing immunity idols out your pussy a game. Plus... like Patrick said... if you have no idea of the actual relationships of this game and I am no ones fucking puppy bitch.
If your not her puppy, then vote Kim out.

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
By Ali
Custom Posts
Simone wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:20:54 pm
icon_wub

Ali

• Jury
By Simone
Custom Posts
It's called an actual friendship girl, you should try one sometime instead of just showing up before challenges and being like

hi
omg
we should vote out x
LOL
LMAO
k
Kim, Cole liked this

Simone

• Kataragama Tribe
By Ryan
Posts Custom Custom
Simone, I need you right now. Kim is seen as the face of the alliance y'all had and she's going to get credit for it. It doesn't matter if me and you were the ones coming up with the plans. All that matters is what people think happened and the jury thinks Kim ran the show. If you want to win, voting out Kim is your best option.

You know FTC will be lit with me there. Bring me so you can see me get trash talked. You won't see it if it happens in jury.

Ryan

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Ali
Posts Custom
Simone wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:22:34 pm
It's called an actual friendship girl, you should try one sometime instead of just showing up before challenges and being like

hi
omg
we should vote out x
LOL
LMAO
k
icon_lol

Ali

• Jury
By Christina
Simone wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:22:34 pm

hi
omg
we should vote out x
LOL
LMAO
k

Don't even act like I haven't socialized and been around this entire game. icon_rolleyes I have been very active in this game, live challenges and during the rounds. icon_rolleyes

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
By Ali
Posts Custom
Ryan wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:23:14 pm
Simone, I need you right now. Kim is seen as the face of the alliance y'all had and she's going to get credit for it. It doesn't matter if me and you were the ones coming up with the plans. All that matters is what people think happened and the jury thinks Kim ran the show. If you want to win, voting out Kim is your best option.

You know FTC will be lit with me there. Bring me so you can see me get trash talked. You won't see it if it happens in jury.
icon_rolleyes

Ali

• Jury
By Simone
Custom Posts
Girl... you wanna be rowdy rowdy high and mighty in tribal councils but you've had no idea what the fuck has gone one for half this shit and the game has been played around you.
Kim, Cole liked this

Simone

• Kataragama Tribe
By Christina
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
Simone wrote:
Thu Apr 12, 2018 9:24:41 pm
Girl... you wanna be rowdy rowdy high and mighty in tribal councils but you've had no idea what the fuck has gone one for half this shit and the game has been played around you.
I have never been given the option to play in majority of this round. I have tried multiple times to make moves and play. I have had to use the tribal councils, and creating chaos to survive and break you and your "friends" up. icon_rolleyes

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom