By Flicka Flame
Can you believe it? Final four. You're one round away from getting to the end. icon_chaos

One immunity challenge left. How necessary is it for you to win the final immunity challenge in order to make it to the end?

Of your other 3 competitors, who's the biggest jury vote threat? Who's the biggest goat?

If there's one thing standing in your way of getting to the end, who or what is it?

Give it to me. Go down all the jury members and tell me who you think they're gonna be voting for to win. Whose votes you think you're getting? Whose votes do you think you will never get?

Flicka Flame

• Bambarun Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Christina
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
One immunity challenge left. How necessary is it for you to win the final immunity challenge in order to make it to the end?

I think I have to win it. I was hoping to come into the Top 4, feeling strongly about the Kim/Simone thing. But I was wrong. It is what it is. I think winning the challenges caused no allies to be legit and be with me. I need that challenge win. If Kim gets it, I am out. if Simone/RYan get it, i have to just keep trying to convince them to vote for Kim over me.

Of your other 3 competitors, who's the biggest jury vote threat? Who's the biggest goat?

I think Kim is the biggest vote threat. She has a game and a story to tell if she makes it to the end. My story was obvious, my struggles were obvious. She played a manipulative game that was very fierce a times in this game. She is the biggest threat to win. The biggest goat is Ryan. I think Ryan is now playing off Kim/Simone. The fact that he didn't use his double vote to take out Kim with Matt/Me is kind of dumb. icon_rolleyes

If there's one thing standing in your way of getting to the end, who or what is it?

That immunity challenge, and Kim.

Give it to me. Go down all the jury members and tell me who you think they're gonna be voting for to win. Whose votes you think you're getting? Whose votes do you think you will never get?

I don't think any votes are in the bag. I think if I was in the end with Kim. It would be interesting to see what the jury respects. Do they respect a game like Kim's who was manipulative, etc. and really had the chance to make those moves. My moves were very underdog moves. I didn't have that direct control due to being ostracized for so long in this merge game. I fought back and got a majority with ROark/Matt, to find they weren't really with me--and then to find out that nobody was ever with me. It was just such a mess that I don't know if it could be honestly respected if I was sitting next to Kim.

I think nobody will vote me, because my game was heavily relied upon the challenges.

If I ever got the chance to do this again, I would throw the challenges. icon_razz

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Christina
Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
I did it!! NO REGRETS. CUZ I DID IT. SOMEHOW. OMGAH!!!!!!!! NEVER THOUGHT ID GET THIS FAR WHEN I JOINED THIS! SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW YO

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom