By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
Ali wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:10:32 pm
Well, good thing I didn't post that in the thread, lol. I almost did.
Smiley Idol i didnt mean avatar smiley lol.

It's been there since the start of this round 2 days I think? No one's found it.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Ali
Custom Posts
Well, I almost posted it in the TC thread just now lol. I thought it was just a random smiley.

Ali

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Ali wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:12:38 pm
Well, I almost posted it in the TC thread just now lol. I thought it was just a random smiley.
Nope. it's a real idol. No one post it in council lol.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
On second thought, it is a smiley, maybe i should let yall post it and see if anyones smart enough to grab it and play it lol.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Ali
Posts Custom
Yep, it is a smiley. icon_blush Not breaking the rules. I swear I can't stand Ryan and Simone!!!

Ali

• Jury
By Ali
Custom Posts
Julie, I need you to break down my boot and how it happened and also what happened today too please. Thanks.

Ali

• Jury
By Julie
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Ali wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:18:42 pm
Julie, I need you to break down my boot and how it happened and also what happened today too please. Thanks.
Well Ryan came crawling back, like the little bitch that he is, I decided that your side thought that you guys had the most power. So I convinced told Ryan that we needed to get you since we couldn't get Christina since she has like 20 idols. I wanted to get you because y'all were a pair like Jonas and I and I knew that it would hurt as much. So I got Ryan, Cole, Kim, Pat, and Ryan got Roark on board.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Ali
Posts Custom
Julie wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:46:12 pm
Ali wrote:
Well Ryan came crawling back, like the little bitch that he is, I decided that your side thought that you guys had the most power. So I convinced told Ryan that we needed to get you since we couldn't get Christina since she has like 20 idols. I wanted to get you because y'all were a pair like Jonas and I and I knew that it would hurt as much. So I got Ryan, Cole, Kim, Pat, and Ryan got Roark on board.
Gotcha. You know I voted Christina that night, LOL. I was so pissed and annoyed when she went to Kim and spilled. And, our side never really had power. I was cool with Matt, but wasn't that tight with him, and I sure as hell wasn't going to go to the end with Christina. But, that big move sent you here at Ponderosa the next round, LOL. But, hindsight is 20/20, I actually really love the way Patrick, Simone, Kim and Cole are playing this right now.

Ali

• Jury
By Ali
Posts Custom
The surprising thing is that I wanted Jonas to say which is why I said "I'm so sad" after he left. That was Patrick's group that wanted him out really bad.

Ali

• Jury
By Julie
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Ali wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:51:57 pm
Julie wrote:
Ali wrote:
Gotcha. You know I voted Christina that night, LOL. I was so pissed and annoyed when she went to Kim and spilled. And, our side never really had power. I was cool with Matt, but wasn't that tight with him, and I sure as hell wasn't going to go to the end with Christina. But, that big move sent you here at Ponderosa the next round, LOL. But, hindsight is 20/20, I actually really love the way Patrick, Simone, Kim and Cole are playing this right now.
Patrick and Cole are super tight. I don't think that Simone is all that into it but hey who knows. And i'm glad to be here. There weren't too many moves to make with Ryan. Everyone was cowards and got out all of the good players first.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Ali
Posts Custom
Julie wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:56:16 pm
Ali wrote:
Julie wrote:

Patrick and Cole are super tight. I don't think that Simone is all that into it but hey who knows. And i'm glad to be here. There weren't too many moves to make with Ryan. Everyone was cowards and got out all of the good players first.
Yep, we got outplayed, plain and simple. All day long they were telling me to vote for you, and obviously I was lying and saying I would. Simone is solidly with them --- has been for awhile. Anyway, one of Patrick, Simone or Cole has this game won. I think they'll cut Kim if she doesn't win immunity obviously and the same with Christina. I think at least one of those 3 will be in the Final 3 and will have won the game. A little frustrating because I've warned people about that side even before the merge. icon_censored But, anyway, they beat us fair and square I have no hard feelings.

Ali

• Jury
By Julie
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Ali wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:59:37 pm
Julie wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:56:16 pm
Ali wrote:

Yep, we got outplayed, plain and simple. All day long they were telling me to vote for you, and obviously I was lying and saying I would. Simone is solidly with them --- has been for awhile. Anyway, one of Patrick, Simone or Cole has this game won. I think they'll cut Kim if she doesn't win immunity obviously and the same with Christina. I think at least one of those 3 will be in the Final 3 and will have won the game. A little frustrating because I've warned people about that side even before the merge. icon_censored But, anyway, they beat us fair and square I have no hard feelings.
The just got lucky, girl! icon_tomato

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jonas
Custom Posts
JULIE!!!! icon_wub icon_wub

Sorry I was less active at tribal.

Playing DnD tonight and just got home a bit ago. Tried to check in as much as I could!

Sad to see you booted but yay you’re here in the glorious Ponderosa!!

Jonas

• Jury
By Julie
Jonas wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:02:51 pm

Playing DnD tonight and just got home a bit ago. Tried to check in as much as I could!

OMG I was so sad that you weren't here to greet me!!!!! I wanted to come here the "others" are too much!!! Plus I missed you!

Julie

• Jury
By Julie
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:04:08 pm
Find you a girl that looks at you like Julie looks at Jonas...
Fuck off. I see you erey damn day.

Julie

• Jury
By Jonas
Posts Custom
Julie wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:04:14 pm
Jonas wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:02:51 pm

OMG I was so sad that you weren't here to greet me!!!!! I wanted to come here the "others" are too much!!! Plus I missed you!

Missed you! Ali and Chrissy and the hosts have been fun and good company, though. So that was nice while you weren’t here!

Jonas

• Jury