-- 9th Place | 5th Juror | Voted Out 5-3-1 --
By Flicka Flame
icon_chaos Just like that the jury gets its first member. Good job on surviving.

Did that vote go the way you wanted?

Now that the jury phase has started, have you been thinking about your resume? What you've done so far and what you need to do to not only get to the end, but to also put enough people on the jury to vote for you to win?

Is it clear who voted for who or is it for the most part unknown?

With an idol played, a new one may be hidden. How much would this change the game?

Think you're in a good spot after the first merge vote?

No bullshit, what do you think your odds are of winning as of right now?

Good luck and hope to see you in the final 11.

Flicka Flame

• Bambarun Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Julie
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Flicka Flame wrote:
Mon Apr 02, 2018 9:54:05 pm
icon_chaos Just like that the jury gets its first member. Good job on surviving.

Did that vote go the way you wanted?

Now that the jury phase has started, have you been thinking about your resume? What you've done so far and what you need to do to not only get to the end, but to also put enough people on the jury to vote for you to win?

Is it clear who voted for who or is it for the most part unknown?

With an idol played, a new one may be hidden. How much would this change the game?

Think you're in a good spot after the first merge vote?

No bullshit, what do you think your odds are of winning as of right now?

Good luck and hope to see you in the final 11.
I honestly don't care I'm going to fuck everyone's game up to avenge Jonas!
Fuck all these motherfuckers! I didn't even get a chance to tell him goodbye. I'm so fucking hurt. The only person that I can trust is Chrissy because she had the balls to actually tell me and not lie to my face. I hate all the rest of those unloyal motherfuckers though. I coming for all of them until I get to be reunited with my BFF at first sight! I COMING FOR ALL OF YOU UNLOYAL FUCKFACES! I wanted to go before Jonas! He should have been here longer than me because he was playing a better game!
And the thing that sucks is I have to play with the person that voted him out. I really just want to go to the jury so that I can talk to Jonas about Tokyo and his wedding! I HATE ALL OF YOU MOTHERFUCKERS!
Jeff Probst, Jonas liked this

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Julie
Posts Custom Custom Custom
It literally feels like he died and all of those bitches stabbed me in the back!

I WILL AVENGE YOU, JONAS!
Jonas liked this

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Julie
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Trashley Markwood wrote:
Tue Apr 03, 2018 1:29:49 am
Omg why aren't we playing together ride or die tbh this loyalty is rare
I'm too loyal for my own good. I'm a Taurus.
Jonas liked this

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom