By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
Welcome everyone and congratulations on making it this far in the process!!!

While the game does not begin until this Thursday (the 15th) at 6c/7e pm US Central time ... We have brought you here to get a feel for the forums and study up so you will be completely prepared for the season.

Before we begin, you are reminded not to post in any public threads or private message any of your tribemates.

Let me give you a quick guide while you're here,

This is the Arena. This is where both tribes will meet to compete in challenges. Here you will find the following forums:

1. Tree Mail - This is where announcements will be posted. You should see the first treemail for Day 1 of the game now! This is also where you should express any concerns regarding scheduling, such as postponing a challenge (which is rare, but can happen). You should always check Treemail to find the event times for the next day. Everyone in the game can see this forum.

2. Challenge Beach - This is where challenges will take place. Each challenge will have its own thread which will be started a few minutes before the challenge is set to begin to explain the rules of the challenge. Both tribes can see this forum.

3. Your tribes Challenge Discussion Forum - Only members of your tribe can see this forum. This is where you all can prepare for challenges or strategize during challenges without having to go back to your beaches. Again, only your fellow tribemates can see this area so it's perfect for challenge use and collaboration. Also located here is a link to your tribe forums.

5. Tribe Forum Links - These are found in the Challenge Discussion Forum as mentioned above. These link you to a separate forum where you may private message your tribemates. You may notice that you are not allowed to private message players here at the arena. That is so you do not message members of the other tribe.

There are a lot more guides to working the forums at your tribe forums. There you can: Private Message, Post in Confessionals, Talk to your tribe publicly, Read the Rules, Read guides on the forums.

[hr][/hr]

That is the run down of the forums you will encounter. We have also prepared some alumni question and answers here in this forum so you can see the strategies that previous contestants recommend. We have a practice challenge waiting for you in your confessionals on your tribe forums and we have group messaged all of you with an alumni so you can practice messaging us.

Again, you are not allowed to private message players of the game until the game begins on thursday!

If you have any questions, feel free to message me on the forums, ask in your confessionals or message me on skype at my.poody.

The other cohosts will appear in Orange and will have a first and last name.

The players will appear in Pink and Yellow, do not message another player.

We look forward to having you play, please use this practice time wisely!!!

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom