By Leif
Custom Posts
but I will say that I don't think this game needs to get personal! we're all people playing an online game for absolutely no prize. let's keep it within the context of the game.

Leif

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Julie
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Cole wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:19:46 pm
Jonas wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:14:25 pm
Cole wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:09:08 pm

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

you sure talk a lot of shit, since you got that immunity necklace. let's see how far that gets you. go ahead and write my name down. i trust that my allies have my back. i don't owe you an explanation why i was targeting you. i mean, if you have a HUGE target on your back, why are you so offended i was going after you if you conclude that's a logical thing for people to do...?

i think it would be more strategic for everyone to vote out someone that isn't active. i wasn't going after her because i want to keep inactive people around, she's just trying to spin things for you to vote in her favor. the lines in the sand have evidently been drawn. i hope that you guys vote for someone that isn't putting any effort into the game.
I'm just sitting here taking this all in, so just kind of playing devil's advocate on this one, but I will say this, voting for an inactive isn't really strategic, you know?
It's an easy and sensible thing, but it isn't really 'strategic' except at the basest level that it does get you one step further in the game.

To flip that on Julie, if Cole has made it personal, that is definitely wrong (and I sure hope he hasn't said things like that. If so, come on man, really?), but, you were saying you'd rather go ahead playing with people in the game who are active over inactive.
This is the last opportunity to get the merge starting as active as possible. Rivalry and anger included.

I never said that she was stupid. No idea where she's getting that from. She's going to say whatever she can to get you on her side. She's saying I'm a woman hater, that I make fun of disabled people, and that I'm targeting inactives. I was targeting her because she's a social threat. Why is that so crazy? She is probably one of the most active people on this game. The people that know me know that I'm not like that.
I've been told that you said I was so stupid and that you can't wait to vote me out. Also, you have been targeting active people instead of inactive people. We all wanted Michael out but you kept trying to flip everyone on me.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Ali
Custom Posts
Leif wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:22:37 pm
but I will say that I don't think this game needs to get personal! we're all people playing an online game for absolutely no prize. let's keep it within the context of the game.
I agree with this.

Except, when I am voted out I will be calling you guys so many bitches and cunt* like I've lost my mind. icon_censored icon_wub

Ali

• Jury
By Matt
Custom Posts
i will offer my two cents and then be quiet. While I dont neccasarily agree with taking out actives over inactives, I dont think Cole going after Julie should be this big a deal. People go after each other all the time. With that being said, if Cole really did say those things I think it should be a big deal cause its just wrong to do.

Matt

• Jury
By Leif
Custom Posts
Ali wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:25:18 pm
Leif wrote:
I agree with this.

Except, when I am voted out I will be calling you guys so many bitches and cunt* like I've lost my mind. icon_censored icon_wub
cunt isn't too personal, it's ok

Leif

• Jury
By Julie
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Julie wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:22:39 pm
Cole wrote:
Jonas wrote:

I'm just sitting here taking this all in, so just kind of playing devil's advocate on this one, but I will say this, voting for an inactive isn't really strategic, you know?
It's an easy and sensible thing, but it isn't really 'strategic' except at the basest level that it does get you one step further in the game.

To flip that on Julie, if Cole has made it personal, that is definitely wrong (and I sure hope he hasn't said things like that. If so, come on man, really?), but, you were saying you'd rather go ahead playing with people in the game who are active over inactive.
This is the last opportunity to get the merge starting as active as possible. Rivalry and anger included.

I never said that she was stupid. No idea where she's getting that from. She's going to say whatever she can to get you on her side. She's saying I'm a woman hater, that I make fun of disabled people, and that I'm targeting inactives. I was targeting her because she's a social threat. Why is that so crazy? She is probably one of the most active people on this game. The people that know me know that I'm not like that.
I've been told that you said I was so stupid and that you can't wait to vote me out. Also, you have been targeting active people instead of inactive people. We all wanted Michael out but you kept trying to flip everyone on me.
Plus I just wanted to make the merge so I figured I would air out all of your dirty laundry.

Oh and before we switched tribes the first time, Matt messaged me and told me he had an idol and that I needed to work with him. So there's that gem too.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
Leif wrote:
SHHHHH.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Cole
Custom Custom Posts
Julie wrote:
Cole wrote:
Jonas wrote:

That's funny, because every single vote I've made has been towards an inactive person. I don't know who told you what, but it isn't true. I never said you were stupid. I did express frustrations to someone that you tried to twist my words around when I said that Michael was an easy vote, and you tried to tell me I said that Jonas was. I also found it suspicious how you brought my name up to Patrick that you wanted to vote me out. So I was under the impression that you were targeting me before the thought even crossed my mind to vote for you. I thought that it was a freudian slip when you said my name accidentally to Patrick.

Cole

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jonas
Posts Custom
Ali wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:25:18 pm
Leif wrote:
I agree with this.

Jonas

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Julie
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Cole wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:26:30 pm
Julie wrote:
Cole wrote:

That's funny, because every single vote I've made has been towards an inactive person. I don't know who told you what, but it isn't true. I never said you were stupid. I did express frustrations to someone that you tried to twist my words around when I said that Michael was an easy vote, and you tried to tell me I said that Jonas was. I also found it suspicious how you brought my name up to Patrick that you wanted to vote me out. So I was under the impression that you were targeting me before the thought even crossed my mind to vote for you. I thought that it was a freudian slip when you said my name accidentally to Patrick.
That's not true. I did slip but only because I knew you were coming for me.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom