By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
Roark is already in the merge, she cannot be voted out. She is also not voting tonight.

Ryan and Kim have been chosen to be in the merge with Roark, Christina and Julie have won Immunity. All four of them are in the merge and cannot be voted for but will still vote tonight.

Votes will be due at 9:30:00 sharp. You can only communicate in this thread.

Vote here: viewforum.php?f=28

In your new confessionals.

Good luck and start strategizing!

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Julie
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Okay so I've been holding my tongue for a while but Cole, I KNOW your ass was trying to get me out so guess what I'm going to fucking put you on blast.

Guys hear me out...... Cole has been trying to vote out active players over inactive players. That's no fun. So what is he trying to do, play against inactive players? So let's all ask ourselves, do we REALLY want to play with someone who wants to take the easy route and vote out active players. Plus, it's no secret that I have a HUGE target on my back so why me? So I hope you will all vote with me tonight because I WILL be writing Cole's name down.
GO SELL YOUR VACATION HOMES TO SOMEONE ELSE.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Ali
Custom Posts
Julie wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:59:27 pm
Okay so I've been holding my tongue for a while but Cole, I KNOW your ass was trying to get me out so guess what I'm going to fucking put you on blast.

Guys hear me out...... Cole has been trying to vote out active players over inactive players. That's no fun. So what is he trying to do, play against inactive players? So let's all ask ourselves, do we REALLY want to play with someone who wants to take the easy route and vote out active players. Plus, it's no secret that I have a HUGE target on my back so why me? So I hope you will all vote with me tonight because I WILL be writing Cole's name down.

This is hilarious. But, for me personally; I'd rather vote for someone who hasn't been here much.

Ali

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Ali
Posts Custom
Simone wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:00:52 pm
We're voting people out from our own tribes, right?
Nope, it's a free for all.

Ali

• Jury
By Jonas
Custom Posts
Simone wrote:
Combined tribes, is my take on it. Vote one person out. Rest go to merge.

Jonas

• Jury
By Julie
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Julie wrote:

Then that little fucker messaged me after the vote like a little pussy and was like "see we all voted for Michael" little did he know I knew what he was doing the whole time.
And he calls women stupid so he should be voted out just on that alone!

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Jonas wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:02:23 pm
Simone wrote:
Combined tribes, is my take on it. Vote one person out. Rest go to merge.
Correct, any of the 9 vulnerable people from either tribe can be voted out.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jonas
Posts Custom
Leif wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:03:01 pm
does Roark get a vote tonight?
Negative. Jeff mentioned somewhere prior that she will not be voting.

Jonas

• Jury
By Matt
Posts Custom
Ryan wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:03:13 pm
Who's one of the less active folks over there, Matt?
probably the least active (no offense just facts) is Bill

Matt

• Jury
By Julie
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Ali wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:01:31 pm
Julie wrote:

This is hilarious. But, for me personally; I'd rather vote for someone who hasn't been here much.
When he comes for you don't come crying to me.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom