By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
From this point forward, you are not allowed to message anyone.

Tonight, there will be a merger, but not all 13 of you will be joining Roark in it.

Over the next hour you will be voting someone else out of the game, and you are not allowed to discuss it privately with eachother. Any discussion must be done out in the open here under penalty of a vote against you.

Before we get to that, there will be 4 chances for you to win Immunity tonight.

Come on in guys.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Jonas
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:35:35 pm
From this point forward, you are not allowed to message anyone.

Tonight, there will be a merger, but not all 13 of you will be joining Roark in it.

Over the next hour you will be voting someone else out of the game, and you are not allowed to discuss it privately with eachother. Any discussion must be done out in the open here under penalty of a vote against you.

Before we get to that, there will be 4 chances for you to win Immunity tonight.

Come on in guys.

Jonas

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
For the first two immunities:

Everyone was told to get to know Roark. I hope you did that because tonight she could save you.

Roark, please give one person from each tribe Individual Immunity now, and explain your reasons.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Roark
Custom Posts
I am basing this off of who I felt I connected with the most in the little time I've been able to! Everyone I've talked to so far seems really cool but....from Bambraun I will go with Kim and Natyaya I will go with Ryan

Roark

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Congratulations, Ryan and Kim you are both Immune from tonight's tribal council.

The next two immunities will be up to the rest of you to earn.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Cole
Custom Custom Posts
Roark wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:43:38 pm
I am basing this off of who I felt I connected with the most in the little time I've been able to! Everyone I've talked to so far seems really cool but....from Bambraun I will go with Kim and Natyaya I will go with Ryan
Congrats guys!

Cole

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts