By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Alright, please post your closing statements, final 3.

Jury, you have until tomorrow at 7c/8e to vote or change your votes.

Please take your time and make your OWN decision, not based on other people swaying it, based on what the final 3 have said.

Jury, do not reply to this thread.
Jonas, Kim, Christina liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
Kim wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:02:03 pm
HELLO STOP FIGHTING DUMB TROLLS AND SHUT UP I'M MAKING MY FINAL STATEMENT!

I'm gonna keep this short and sweet cause god knows we're all exhausted and aren't gonna read any long blocks of text.

I just wanna say how amazing it was getting to play this game with all of you. I honestly feel like I got to know each and every one of you to varying extents and coming into this game, I wanted to meet people who were just like me. To be immersed in a world of people who share this undying love for a reality TV show has allowed me to bond with all of you over something we all love so much.

Whatever happens and whoever wins this game, I will be proud of the game I played and no matter what y'all say about my journey, I made it to the end and am sitting here so I deserve to be here. No matter how this ends up, I look forward to rekindling some of the relationships I made in this game with everyone and I can't wait to end this long and dramatic adventure after 33 stressful days. Thank you all for playing and I can't wait to see how this journey ends!

Spradlin Out icon_cool

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Christina
Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
~*Christina's Closing Statement*~

Welp! It has been a fun journey!! I want to end this on a positive note. I really loved, and enjoyed playing this game with everyone. icon_blush Thank you to the hosts and prediction writers for giving me questions during the journey. Thank you to the jurors and my finalists in making this a bumpy and unexpected ride! We wouldn't have had this much fun and done so much without each and every one of us. icon_wub

I will end this on the note that I really put my all into this game from Day 1. I wanted to be a fighter, and I feel like I was one. I was adaptable throughout this game and tried my best to make it through every round with anything I could. If I don't end up winning this game, I know I have come to love the way I have played this. It was not the way I had expected my journey to be, but it was something that I ended up having fun with. Thank you for this, and I will never forget this journey win or lose! Good luck to Kim and Simone, who also played great games!! icon_blush

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Kim
Custom Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:34:29 pm
Also, in the event of a tie, I need the final three to vote for which of the other two they would like to win.
I'm assuming in our confessionals?

Kim

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Kim wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:37:53 pm
Jeff Probst wrote:
Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:34:29 pm
Also, in the event of a tie, I need the final three to vote for which of the other two they would like to win.
I'm assuming in our confessionals?
Yes, in your voting threads.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Simone
Custom Posts
In closing,

I know my situation wasn't ideal, I was actually dreading the grill today which is why I put as much as I could into answering you all individually. Win or lose I had a great time playing with everyone. You all brought something fire and unique. I fought as hard as I could, those who were closest too me knew how much I was hustling and making moves to get to this point and while some of you all didn't get to see that side of me, I hope I did managed to shed some light on the Simone experience you may not have gotten to see first hand. Thanks lovers. <3

Simone

• Kataragama Tribe