By Patrick
Custom Posts
Julie is still messaging me. I know i cant post screenshots but here are some choice insults

"You can sure fucking talk when you think I can't talk back you piece of shit"

"You'll never play another online game again"

"Go fuck yourself"

"I'll run the jury and you'll never win"

"You're so fucking tough behind that keyboard"

"I hope you never get a film job"

I know getting voted out sucks but I dont think any of that is really necessary. My only response to any of these was "BYE". Dunno just thought you and people should know.
Julie liked this

Patrick

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
Patrick, do you want me to respond with the truth to this or are you going to pretend that's all you said? If you want to play it down for the game purposes, dont make a public thread asking for hosts.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Patrick
Posts Custom
I said "BYEEEEEE" after she antagonised me, thats it. I thought it was a little funny but also very inappropriate for her to message that after shes been voted out.

Patrick

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
To clarify. There was a minute between when julie was banned from cometchat that she was able to get off a few last minute messages. There's no way to prevent that as I have to re-enable cometchat before I can ban someone. She was just quicker than I was.
Patrick liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Cole
Posts Custom Custom
Christina wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 7:03:39 pm
Cole and Patrick fit each other nicely, Trashley. They both know how to cry and scream for attention.
ouch that hit me right in the feels icon_cry icon_cry icon_cry icon_cry icon_cry icon_cry

Cole

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom