By Leif
Custom Posts
I wouldn't say Bill is completely inactive. he definitely isn't a social butterfly but he has been putting effort in. I will say that once Bill's gone we have a completely active cast and shit is gonna heat up so like, that's stressful

Leif

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Cole
Posts Custom Custom
Julie wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:10:24 pm
Cole wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:09:08 pm
Julie wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:03:07 pm

Then that little fucker messaged me after the vote like a little pussy and was like "see we all voted for Michael" little did he know I knew what he was doing the whole time.
And he calls women stupid so he should be voted out just on that alone!

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

you sure talk a lot of shit, since you got that immunity necklace. let's see how far that gets you. go ahead and write my name down. i trust that my allies have my back. i don't owe you an explanation why i was targeting you. i mean, if you have a HUGE target on your back, why are you so offended i was going after you if you conclude that's a logical thing for people to do...?

i think it would be more strategic for everyone to vote out someone that isn't active. i wasn't going after her because i want to keep inactive people around, she's just trying to spin things for you to vote in her favor. the lines in the sand have evidently been drawn. i hope that you guys vote for someone that isn't putting any effort into the game.
Why didn't you want to vote for Michael then?
well... why do you think that you're such a HUGE target? isn't it obvious?

Cole

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Matt
Custom Posts
Ali wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:11:01 pm
Christina wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:09:01 pm
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:04:16 pm
Christina, who would you say is the LEAST active member of the game?
It is hard for me to answer this. As I haven't played the game with a few people still. I would have said Michael, but he is gone now.

I have heard people say Bill is less active so potentially that. He did talk to me yesterday though.
Bill also talked to me as well. IDK, this entire game has been manifested on taking out those who aren't putting in a lot of effort, so I dunno.
ill say this, bill is somewhat active but probably the least active left

Matt

• Jury
By Julie
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Cole wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:12:17 pm
Julie wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:10:24 pm
Cole wrote:

you sure talk a lot of shit, since you got that immunity necklace. let's see how far that gets you. go ahead and write my name down. i trust that my allies have my back. i don't owe you an explanation why i was targeting you. i mean, if you have a HUGE target on your back, why are you so offended i was going after you if you conclude that's a logical thing for people to do...?

i think it would be more strategic for everyone to vote out someone that isn't active. i wasn't going after her because i want to keep inactive people around, she's just trying to spin things for you to vote in her favor. the lines in the sand have evidently been drawn. i hope that you guys vote for someone that isn't putting any effort into the game.
Why didn't you want to vote for Michael then?
well... why do you think that you're such a HUGE target? isn't it obvious?
Micheal NEVER plays and you were going for me hard and with some personal ass shit.
Now that your ass is on the block you suddenly want to vote for a player who's less active. Seems a bit strange to me. JS.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Roark, you have to be thinking to yourself... what did I get myself into... I agree to play a game only to find out i'm auto-in the merge... then I have to give people i dont know immunity and now they are trying to kill eachother... Welcome to Stranded!

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jonas
Custom Posts
Cole wrote:
Julie wrote:
Julie wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:59:27 pm
Okay so I've been holding my tongue for a while but Cole, I KNOW your ass was trying to get me out so guess what I'm going to fucking put you on blast.

Guys hear me out...... Cole has been trying to vote out active players over inactive players. That's no fun. So what is he trying to do, play against inactive players? So let's all ask ourselves, do we REALLY want to play with someone who wants to take the easy route and vote out active players. Plus, it's no secret that I have a HUGE target on my back so why me? So I hope you will all vote with me tonight because I WILL be writing Cole's name down.
GO SELL YOUR VACATION HOMES TO SOMEONE ELSE.
Then that little fucker messaged me after the vote like a little pussy and was like "see we all voted for Michael" little did he know I knew what he was doing the whole time.

I'm just sitting here taking this all in, so just kind of playing devil's advocate on this one, but I will say this, voting for an inactive isn't really strategic, you know?
It's an easy and sensible thing, but it isn't really 'strategic' except at the basest level that it does get you one step further in the game.

To flip that on Julie, if Cole has made it personal, that is definitely wrong (and I sure hope he hasn't said things like that. If so, come on man, really?), but, you were saying you'd rather go ahead playing with people in the game who are active over inactive.
This is the last opportunity to get the merge starting as active as possible. Rivalry and anger included.

Jonas

• Jury
By Cole
Custom Posts Custom
bill is somewhat active, but he's not on very much and was barely present outside of challenges.

Cole

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Jonas
Custom Posts
Sarah Jones wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:08:42 pm
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:07:00 pm
Julie, do you think it's fair to keep in someone who is inactive over someone who is active?
How does everyone feel about Jeff trying to get served divorce papers live at Tribal Council?
Peak level of neutral hosting!

Jonas

• Jury
By Ali
Custom Posts
This has been kind of entertaining of Round 1 Cole vs Julie. I am not sure if I want it to end just yet. icon_blush

Ali

• Jury
By Christina
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
I do think someone on the jury who may not even show up to the finale would be kind of lame as fuck. Or a finale goat.

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Simone
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:13:24 pm
Simone, what do you make of the julie/cole drama since you are not on their tribe?
It's petty, personal and childish and I love it.

Simone

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Roark
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:14:11 pm
Roark, you have to be thinking to yourself... what did I get myself into... I agree to play a game only to find out i'm auto-in the merge... then I have to give people i dont know immunity and now they are trying to kill eachother... Welcome to Stranded!
honestly Jeff im shook right now. i have the disadvantage of not knowing what went down in those first days so i cant weigh in really, just enjoy the show for now. Im scared but excited for what happens next.
im just wondering why cole hasnt addressed the offensive comments

Roark

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Julie
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jonas wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:14:25 pm
Cole wrote:
Julie wrote:

I'm just sitting here taking this all in, so just kind of playing devil's advocate on this one, but I will say this, voting for an inactive isn't really strategic, you know?
It's an easy and sensible thing, but it isn't really 'strategic' except at the basest level that it does get you one step further in the game.

To flip that on Julie, if Cole has made it personal, that is definitely wrong (and I sure hope he hasn't said things like that. If so, come on man, really?), but, you were saying you'd rather go ahead playing with people in the game who are active over inactive.
This is the last opportunity to get the merge starting as active as possible. Rivalry and anger included.

Honestly, I wouldn't have cared but once I heard the word stupid I was #triggered.
I know I'm not going to win I mean come on I'm just playing because my husband asked me to but I'm not going to stand for that.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom