By Roark
Custom Posts
Matt wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:04:02 pm
Ryan wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:03:13 pm
Who's one of the less active folks over there, Matt?
probably the least active (no offense just facts) is Bill

this probably doesnt mean much coming from me but i didnt know bill existed tbh haha

Roark

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Julie
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:03:53 pm
Leif wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:03:01 pm
does Roark get a vote tonight?
No she will not be voting. Ryan, Kim, Christina and Julie can vote however.
And we all know who I'm voting for.
He also told me that I was stupid and I have a fucking learning disability. He made it personal.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Matt
Custom Posts
Simone wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:06:36 pm
Bill is sweet but he's never around. I've spoken to him maybe 3 times total.
i agree he is a nice dude but he isnt around too much

Matt

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Julie
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:07:00 pm
Julie, do you think it's fair to keep in someone who is inactive over someone who is active?
Not over someone who calls someone with a learning disability stupid.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Christina
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:04:16 pm
Christina, who would you say is the LEAST active member of the game?
It is hard for me to answer this. As I haven't played the game with a few people still. I would have said Michael, but he is gone now.

I have heard people say Bill is less active so potentially that. He did talk to me yesterday though.

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Cole
Custom Custom Posts
Julie wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:03:07 pm
Julie wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:59:27 pm
Okay so I've been holding my tongue for a while but Cole, I KNOW your ass was trying to get me out so guess what I'm going to fucking put you on blast.

Guys hear me out...... Cole has been trying to vote out active players over inactive players. That's no fun. So what is he trying to do, play against inactive players? So let's all ask ourselves, do we REALLY want to play with someone who wants to take the easy route and vote out active players. Plus, it's no secret that I have a HUGE target on my back so why me? So I hope you will all vote with me tonight because I WILL be writing Cole's name down.
GO SELL YOUR VACATION HOMES TO SOMEONE ELSE.
Then that little fucker messaged me after the vote like a little pussy and was like "see we all voted for Michael" little did he know I knew what he was doing the whole time.
And he calls women stupid so he should be voted out just on that alone!

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

you sure talk a lot of shit, since you got that immunity necklace. let's see how far that gets you. go ahead and write my name down. i trust that my allies have my back. i don't owe you an explanation why i was targeting you. i mean, if you have a HUGE target on your back, why are you so offended i was going after you if you conclude that's a logical thing for people to do...?

i think it would be more strategic for everyone to vote out someone that isn't active. i wasn't going after her because i want to keep inactive people around, she's just trying to spin things for you to vote in her favor. the lines in the sand have evidently been drawn. i hope that you guys vote for someone that isn't putting any effort into the game.

Cole

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Julie
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Cole wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:09:08 pm
Julie wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:03:07 pm
Julie wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 8:59:27 pm
Okay so I've been holding my tongue for a while but Cole, I KNOW your ass was trying to get me out so guess what I'm going to fucking put you on blast.

Guys hear me out...... Cole has been trying to vote out active players over inactive players. That's no fun. So what is he trying to do, play against inactive players? So let's all ask ourselves, do we REALLY want to play with someone who wants to take the easy route and vote out active players. Plus, it's no secret that I have a HUGE target on my back so why me? So I hope you will all vote with me tonight because I WILL be writing Cole's name down.
GO SELL YOUR VACATION HOMES TO SOMEONE ELSE.
Then that little fucker messaged me after the vote like a little pussy and was like "see we all voted for Michael" little did he know I knew what he was doing the whole time.
And he calls women stupid so he should be voted out just on that alone!

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

you sure talk a lot of shit, since you got that immunity necklace. let's see how far that gets you. go ahead and write my name down. i trust that my allies have my back. i don't owe you an explanation why i was targeting you. i mean, if you have a HUGE target on your back, why are you so offended i was going after you if you conclude that's a logical thing for people to do...?

i think it would be more strategic for everyone to vote out someone that isn't active. i wasn't going after her because i want to keep inactive people around, she's just trying to spin things for you to vote in her favor. the lines in the sand have evidently been drawn. i hope that you guys vote for someone that isn't putting any effort into the game.
Why didn't you want to vote for Michael then?

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Chrissy
Posts Custom
Sarah Jones wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:08:42 pm
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:07:00 pm
Julie, do you think it's fair to keep in someone who is inactive over someone who is active?
How does everyone feel about Jeff trying to get served divorce papers live at Tribal Council?
I love you Sarah

Chrissy

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Ali
Posts Custom
Christina wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:09:01 pm
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:04:16 pm
Christina, who would you say is the LEAST active member of the game?
It is hard for me to answer this. As I haven't played the game with a few people still. I would have said Michael, but he is gone now.

I have heard people say Bill is less active so potentially that. He did talk to me yesterday though.
Bill also talked to me as well. IDK, this entire game has been manifested on taking out those who aren't putting in a lot of effort, so I dunno.

Ali

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom