By Ali
Custom Posts
Julie, unless Matt was breaking the rules it was impossible for him to message you. Matt 2.0 that is.

Ali

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matt
Custom Posts
Jonas wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:37:10 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:34:09 pm
Julie it is litterally against the rules for me to message you, I haven't been on the same tribe as you ever. I havent talked to you at all
If I'm recalling correctly, there was some super weird and confusing timing going on where old Matt was saying stuff maybe an hour or two before the merge? Possibly sooner?
My personal guess, I think he had been told he was getting replaced and tried to stir up as much trouble as possible.
But Jeff did say old Matt was replaced, so even if so, Matt did not officially show up (by Jeff's word) until after the merge.
^^

Matt

• Jury
By Julie
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jonas wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:37:10 pm
Matt wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:34:09 pm
Julie it is litterally against the rules for me to message you, I haven't been on the same tribe as you ever. I havent talked to you at all
If I'm recalling correctly, there was some super weird and confusing timing going on where old Matt was saying stuff maybe an hour or two before the merge? Possibly sooner?
My personal guess, I think he had been told he was getting replaced and tried to stir up as much trouble as possible.
But Jeff did say old Matt was replaced, so even if so, Matt did not officially show up (by Jeff's word) until after the merge.
Jeffery, were are you at to settle this? Because if it's true I will 100% apologize to Matt and also bitch at you for making this confusing AF.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Matt
Custom Posts
Ali wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:37:17 pm
Julie, unless Matt was breaking the rules it was impossible for him to message you. Matt 2.0 that is.
^^

Matt

• Jury
By Julie
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Well I 100% apologize publicly Matt. You can shave my head and yell SHAME at me. Oh sorry wrong show. lol.

BUT LETS ALL BITCH AT JEFF FOR BEING CONFUSING.

But, really I'm sorry Matt. I was very emotional about the other situation that happened yesterday and I made it a mission to blow up said persons game.

Everyone give me the shames.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Jonas
Custom Posts
Leif wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:39:42 pm
jeff is trying to figure out how to count to 13 to tally these votes
Easily distracted....

Jonas

• Jury
By Matt
Custom Posts
Julie wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:42:27 pm
Well I 100% apologize publicly Matt. You can shave my head and yell SHAME at me. Oh sorry wrong show. lol.

But, really I'm sorry Matt. I was very emotional about the other situation that happened yesterday and I made it a mission to blow up said persons game.

your all good, just wanted to clear things up because apparently old matt was a dick

Matt

• Jury
By Jonas
Posts Custom
Julie wrote:

Jonas

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
I'll read the votes:

council/tc8.html
Spoiler: show
Bill Bye
Bill Goodbye, hopefully you are the final inactive.
Bill I wish I could vote Julie, but I'm voting Bill.
Bill Let the fireworks begin
Bill Let's make this the best merge possible!
Bill Wish you would've been more active. You were a pretty cool and nice guy.
Bill
Bill
Cole Cole(ton)
Cole You think I'm sleep I'm not sleep, bitch.
Simone

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Julie
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Matt wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:43:16 pm
Julie wrote:

your all good, just wanted to clear things up because apparently old matt was a dick
I read the message and then 30 minutes later the twist was reviled. I was like this guy is crazy but I guess it wasn't you. Sorry for the confusion!

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom