By Ali
Posts Custom
Christina wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:15:59 pm
I do think someone on the jury who may not even show up to the finale would be kind of lame as fuck. Or a finale goat.
This was an annoyance of mine. It was so frustrating on Atitaya, I mean 3 votes out of 6, really at the Tarzan vote.

Ali

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Julie
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Ali wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:15:39 pm
This has been kind of entertaining of Round 1 Cole vs Julie. I am not sure if I want it to end just yet. icon_blush
Girl, I'm just getting started.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Chrissy
Custom Posts
Honestly, I kind of knew they didn't like each other very much, but I didn't know it was THIS bad. I really like both of them and I hope in the future (if we all make it) that we can put aside our differences and treat each other better icon_wub

Chrissy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Ali wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:17:49 pm
Christina wrote:
I do think someone on the jury who may not even show up to the finale would be kind of lame as fuck. Or a finale goat.
This was an annoyance of mine. It was so frustrating on Atitaya, I mean 3 votes out of 6, really at the Tarzan vote.
I will say this is the most inactive season we've had in 11 years of hosting, but luckily I think we have the cream of the crop left over.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Christina
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Ali wrote:
Christina wrote:
Exactly, if anyone is leftover inactives. Just feels wrong to leave them in here. It's just the thought if Bill or anyone else is considered that to people. I guess.

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Simone
Posts Custom
Ali wrote:
Christina wrote:
Remember our first vote... 4/10 lmao.

Simone

• Kataragama Tribe
By Chrissy
Custom Posts
Simone wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:18:55 pm
Ali wrote:
Christina wrote:
Remember our first vote... 4/10 lmao.
LMAO

Chrissy

• Jury
By Cole
Posts Custom Custom
Jonas wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:14:25 pm
Cole wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:09:08 pm
Julie wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:03:07 pm

Then that little fucker messaged me after the vote like a little pussy and was like "see we all voted for Michael" little did he know I knew what he was doing the whole time.
And he calls women stupid so he should be voted out just on that alone!

icon_lol icon_lol icon_lol

you sure talk a lot of shit, since you got that immunity necklace. let's see how far that gets you. go ahead and write my name down. i trust that my allies have my back. i don't owe you an explanation why i was targeting you. i mean, if you have a HUGE target on your back, why are you so offended i was going after you if you conclude that's a logical thing for people to do...?

i think it would be more strategic for everyone to vote out someone that isn't active. i wasn't going after her because i want to keep inactive people around, she's just trying to spin things for you to vote in her favor. the lines in the sand have evidently been drawn. i hope that you guys vote for someone that isn't putting any effort into the game.
I'm just sitting here taking this all in, so just kind of playing devil's advocate on this one, but I will say this, voting for an inactive isn't really strategic, you know?
It's an easy and sensible thing, but it isn't really 'strategic' except at the basest level that it does get you one step further in the game.

To flip that on Julie, if Cole has made it personal, that is definitely wrong (and I sure hope he hasn't said things like that. If so, come on man, really?), but, you were saying you'd rather go ahead playing with people in the game who are active over inactive.
This is the last opportunity to get the merge starting as active as possible. Rivalry and anger included.

I never said that she was stupid. No idea where she's getting that from. She's going to say whatever she can to get you on her side. She's saying I'm a woman hater, that I make fun of disabled people, and that I'm targeting inactives. I was targeting her because she's a social threat. Why is that so crazy? She is probably one of the most active people on this game. The people that know me know that I'm not like that.

Cole

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom
By Ali
Custom Posts
Fortunately, nobody got flashy enough to want to keep them around. I didn't know the inactivity was that bad.

Ali

• Jury
By Simone
Posts Custom
Chrissy wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:18:19 pm
Honestly, I kind of knew they didn't like each other very much, but I didn't know it was THIS bad. I really like both of them and I hope in the future (if we all make it) that we can put aside our differences and treat each other better icon_wub

Simone

• Kataragama Tribe
By Leif
Posts Custom
yeah I'm gonna be voting Bill. I want this merge to be as entertaining as possible because this is the first actual TC that I've attended so far and I'm ready for this game to get SPICY

Leif

• Jury
By Chrissy
Posts Custom
Simone wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:20:35 pm
Chrissy wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:18:19 pm
WORLD PEACE

Chrissy

• Jury
By Christina
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Ryan wrote:
Thu Mar 29, 2018 9:19:25 pm
Well I'll just say that I'm voting for Bill.
I am doing the same at this point. Especially because he isn't even here? Again?

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts