-- 6th Place | 8th Juror | Voted Out 3-1-(2) --
By Trashley Markwood
Congratulations!!! YOU'VE MADE IT TO THE MERGE!!! icon_mml Be proud; it's a huge accomplishment. You've earned your spot here.

Replacement queen :<3 Welcome to the replacement family icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub

Let's get right into it!

13 people is a lot, now that you are all one tribe what's the plan on making sure you're in the majority?

Who is your ideal person to be voted out next?

Do you think the whole Cole vs. Julie craziness will have an impact on the first vote?

There was a lot of talk at the last tribal council about voting out inactive people over active people. Is this still the case or does it change now that the merge has come?

You know what? Why don't you give me some type of rundown of what you think of everyone left in the game? Who you think is with you or against you, who you want to work with, who you want to work against, who you like, who you hate, etc.

Also, feel free to air ANY AND ALL of your game thoughts here. (It surprisingly helps.)

Trashley Markwood

• Bambarun Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Roark
Posts Custom
Coming in so late, I'm not sure exactly what to think! I feel like I've made some good connections so far but I don't know who's being completely honest and who's not. I can see the rest of the players seeing me as an easy vote since I just joined but hopefully that's not the case. I've heard four names thrown around: Cole, Julie, Jonas, and Matt. It seems most people are leaning towards Cole or Jonas. No one seems to have anything bad to say about Cole but they also don't seem to want to work with him. Everyone loves Jonas but a lot of people see him as a social threat so they are thinking now is a good time to get him out. I would prefer to get out Julie because I trust her the least. My goal is to try my best and win immunity so I know for sure that it's not me. I'm a little paranoid that everyone is telling me Jonas so I don't think it's me. I feel like I can trust Ryan, Kim, and Chrissy a lot and Simone and Christina pretty well. I'm starting to develop more of a relationship with Patrick who also seems cool.

Roark

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom