-- 6th Place | 8th Juror | Voted Out 3-1-(2) --
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Thanks for coming in mid-way, I hope it was a worthwhile journey and an eventful 2 weeks for you!

Do you have any regrets? Memories? What would you do differently if you were asked back? would you come back? Where do you think you went wrong? Who do you look forward to seeing again? Who are you rooting for/against?

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Roark
Posts Custom
I am so thankful I was able to somewhat quench my Survivor thirst by playing Stranded! Looking back, I wish I had more time to dedicate to it and that I had realized that other people really were taking it seriously. I also wish I had done some more pregame research before I was put in at the merge. I am not the best with technology so my challenge performance was pretty dismal. I'm also pretty bad at instant messaging so I wish I had put in more effort to talk to people more frequently. I went in not wanting to go too hard too fast and get voted out at my first tribal, but I wish I had started scheming sooner. I would 100% come back if asked because I want to see what I can do starting on a level playing field with everyone else day 1. Plus, I'm finally used to the platform and the different elements of this game. I look forward to seeing Christina again, to see how she would play differently with a new cast and if she would be able to repeat her epic challenge performance. Although she didn't have the best social game, I will be voting for her in the end unless I am convinced otherwise. I don't want to see Kim win because she deflected all of her moves and pretended she was this sweet victim but I was really turned off by her fakeness. Like if you're gonna play the way she did you gotta own it. Ryan...no words needed or worth it. Simone is just a mystery and I honestly don't know enough about her or her strategy to comment. I was rooting for Matt but alas he did not make it through. All in all, my experience was short lived, but so worth it. I learned a lot, met some cool people, held back too much, and got caught up in the most wonderful shitshow event you can part of. You haven't seen the last of me Jeff

Roark

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom