-- 6th Place | 8th Juror | Voted Out 3-1-(2) --
By Joaquin Souberbielle
Posts Custom Custom
Surprise bitch!!!!!

That was more of a surprise than that vote by the looks of the vote count - should we expect anything different moving forward?

How do you feel your standing with the current jurors is? Do you need their votes, or do you think you have at least 5 of the remaining castaways votes?

How are you planning around the possibility of an idol being found (or not found)? Who do you think has it, or does no one?

FYI - I’m Joaq, I was on dumpster fire of a season Stranded in Indonesia and have hosted every season since. I’ve been mad busy with work (I’m like, really cool) so mostly my hosting duties have been relegated to pre-game planning and idols while I was out premerge. Hopefully you’ll be less of a pussy at the next tribal.

Joaquin Souberbielle

By Roark
Posts Custom
Moving forward, I might be about to blow up my game honestly. I am in the middle of two alliances and both think im playing the other side. I see the threats on both sides and will ultimately go with my gut when it comes to the vote. I think tonight could be a good chance to get Kim out, but I have to be very careful. If she knows I'm after her she could turn everyone on me so fast. Christina has said she will be playing her idol tonight, but we'll see if she really does. I wouldn't be shocked if someone had the hidden idol. I tried really hard last night to get it but had no luck. Currently, the pat/kim/cole alliance is going to split between leif and christina to either get her idol flushed or get her out. then the christina/ryan/julie side will be voting Kim. I don't honestly have an idea of what the jurors think of me. I came in late and barely talked to them but some may be bitter.

Roark

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom