-- 6th Place | 8th Juror | Voted Out 3-1-(2) --
By Flicka Flame
icon_chaos Just like that the jury gets its first member. Good job on surviving.

Did that vote go the way you wanted?

Now that the jury phase has started, have you been thinking about your resume? What you've done so far and what you need to do to not only get to the end, but to also put enough people on the jury to vote for you to win?

Is it clear who voted for who or is it for the most part unknown?

With an idol played, a new one may be hidden. How much would this change the game?

Think you're in a good spot after the first merge vote?

No bullshit, what do you think your odds are of winning as of right now?

Good luck and hope to see you in the final 11.

Flicka Flame

• Bambarun Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Roark
Custom Posts
The vote DEFINITELY went the way I wanted, because if it wasn't Jonas it was gonna be me! I feel like I've made some good connections so far, especially with Kim, Cole, and Patrick, as well as starting to form more with Simone and Christina. I read Ryan wrong in thinking he was genuine, because after giving him immunity, he immediately threw my name out. I feel like I'm in the majority alliance at the moment but I'm still the easy scapegoat vote which is scary. I don't think I have amazing chances at winning because I was added late and people might be bitter about it. Maybe if I improve my challenge performance and manage to stick around a little longer, I can build a better resume. I'd like to see Ryan go next but I'm hesitant to stir the pot and attract more attention to myself. I would love to find the idol so I'm working on that at the moment.

Roark

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts