By Flicka Flame
Congrats on final fucking five!

I won't bother you with a million questions since time is more important than ever with only 5 people left. So just tell me this: what's the plan?

Flicka Flame

• Bambarun Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Ryan
Posts Custom Custom
Final freaking five... Only need to get rid of 2 more of these fools! icon_mml

That tribal felt real good. The fact that non of Christina, Roark, and Matt knew what was going on makes me so happy icon_lol However, Simone did tell Christina about my extra vote. whether innocently or not, that breaks a lot of trust (I know I'm in no position to talk about trust).

The plan going forward is to trust Kim and keep targeting Christina. If Christina DOES NOT win immunity I'm pretty sure she'll go home. If she doesn't then these fools deserve to lose for real. If Christina DOES win immunity, I'm going to either target Matt or Simone cause Kim is the only one that seems to trust me even a little. Probably Matt cause there's potential that Simone still wants to work with me, but it's so hard to determine who is the bigger threat at FTC. The jury is so vocal about supporting Christina and not supporting me, but I don't know what they think about anyone else. Apparently Patrick was a threat so y'all know I know nothing about the jury icon_lol

Overall I feel a lot better about my game. I don't care what the hell the haters on the jury think at this point cause I've beat all of them and I might even make it to the end. Can y'all imagine the crap I'm gonna get if I make it to the FTC? icon_lol

Ryan

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom