-- 5th Place | 9th Juror | Voted Out 4-2 --
By Flicka Flame
Congratulations!!! YOU'VE MADE IT TO THE MERGE!!! icon_mml Be proud; it's a huge accomplishment. You've earned your spot here.

Let's get right into it!

13 people is a lot, now that you are all one tribe what's the plan on making sure you're in the majority?

Who is your ideal person to be voted out next?

Do you think the whole Cole vs. Julie craziness will have an impact on the first vote?

There was a lot of talk at the last tribal council about voting out inactive people over active people. Is this still the case or does it change now that the merge has come?

Does your gameplan change at all now that it's an individual game?

You know what? Why don't you give me some type of rundown of what you think of everyone left in the game? Who you think is with you or against you, who you want to work with, who you want to work against, who you like, who you hate, etc.

Also, feel free to air ANY AND ALL of your game thoughts here. (It surprisingly helps.)

Flicka Flame

• Bambarun Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Matt
Posts Custom
I think that there is always one major target that everyone is after, I think you have to choose whether you want to go with them and take out the easy choice or try and make a move for the first merge vote. I think whichever you decide, it is very important to win the first vote. Really anyone who is going aftter me. I dont think it would have changed but I really dont think there are any inactives left. Of course, before I wanted to vote out players that were weak, and now I would like to keep them ideally. Its hard to tell who is with who this early into the merge. I definitely think and hope that the atitaya 3 will pull it out.

Matt

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom