-- 5th Place | 9th Juror | Voted Out 4-2 --
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Hey Matt, loved you in this season and cannot wait for you to join us as a member of the Stranded community!

Do you have any regrets? Memories? What would you do differently if you were asked back? would you come back? Where do you think you went wrong? Who do you look forward to seeing again? Who are you rooting for/against?
Matt liked this

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Matt
Custom Posts
If I were asked back I would not do one thing differently. Despite my disappointments in not getting to the end, I think if I woulda played any differently I wouldn't be here. I really feel like I grew from a quiet new kid to the loud kid that would do anything to keep himself in the game. My favorite memory had to either be the rock draw, just cause cole and I had a great plan and he decided to fuck it up at the last minute and that was probably the best justice i had ever seen, or the patrick vote. I thought I just played that vote in a pretty badass way and got kim and simone to flip. Hell to the yes I would come back. I dont think that I really went wrong I think that there is a man by the name of ryan who did me wrong (if that makes sense) I cant wait to see Ali cause she was my girl, Jonas is just a nice dude, and beleive it or not I kinda wanna see Julie cause ive been derived of drama recently. I gotta root for Christina at this point.

Matt

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts