-- 9th Place | 5th Juror | Voted Out 5-3-1 --
By Joaquin Souberbielle
Posts Custom Custom
Surprise bitch!!!!!

That was more of a surprise than that vote by the looks of the vote count - should we expect anything different moving forward?

How do you feel your standing with the current jurors is? Do you need their votes, or do you think you have at least 5 of the remaining castaways votes?

How are you planning around the possibility of an idol being found (or not found)? Who do you think has it, or does no one?

FYI - I’m Joaq, I was on dumpster fire of a season Stranded in Indonesia and have hosted every season since. I'm the one your husband sends dick pics to after two beers. I’ve been mad busy with work (I’m like, really cool) so mostly my hosting duties have been relegated to pre-game planning and idols while I was out premerge. Thank you for being one of the few non-pussies at tribal, call shit out

Joaquin Souberbielle

By Julie
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Surprise bitch!!!!!

That was more of a surprise than that vote by the looks of the vote count - should we expect anything different moving forward?

How do you feel your standing with the current jurors is? Do you need their votes, or do you think you have at least 5 of the remaining castaways votes?

How are you planning around the possibility of an idol being found (or not found)? Who do you think has it, or does no one?

FYI - I’m Joaq, I was on dumpster fire of a season Stranded in Indonesia and have hosted every season since. I'm the one your husband sends dick pics to after two beers. I’ve been mad busy with work (I’m like, really cool) so mostly my hosting duties have been relegated to pre-game planning and idols while I was out premerge. Thank you for being one of the few non-pussies at tribal, call shit out

Why do y'all always have to ask me these dumb ass questions?
2 down 5 to go #JusticeforJonas

It's nice to meet you. And my husband doesn't drink beer and the only person that gets to see his dick is this bitch. That's my fucking poody. What is your really cool job that you work at all of the time? And thanks! It's fun to try to wake these little children up who are playing this game.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Joaquin Souberbielle
Custom Posts Custom
CHECK YES JULIEEEEE

u thoughut ud get thru this season without a dunk joaq confessional but i alwaysu know how to impress!!!

to answer youz questiones

1) a lot of people suck at onfessional and need the pushin for the cushin
2) penis
3) I code! im an ingeniero for a website uve probably bought something off of.
4) actually just got bk form a show by a NOLA band - naughty professor. they're fuckin awesoe

Joaquin Souberbielle

By Trashley Markwood
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:36:36 am
CHECK YES JULIEEEEE

u thoughut ud get thru this season without a dunk joaq confessional but i alwaysu know how to impress!!!

2) penis
4) actually just got bk form a show by a NOLA band - naughty professor. they're fuckin awesoe
tell amazon to stop being so shit in australia then, engineer man.

Trashley Markwood

• Bambarun Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom Custom
By Julie
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Joaquin Souberbielle wrote:
Sat Apr 07, 2018 12:36:36 am
CHECK YES JULIEEEEE

2) penis

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts