-- 9th Place | 5th Juror | Voted Out 5-3-1 --
By Flicka Flame
You're almost at the half way mark, which is great but you still got a long way to go.

9-2 was almost unanimous with 11 votes. Surprised by this? Think it'll be this way for a while or two definitive sides will form with the numbers dwindling down?

What's the plan now with Chrissy gone?

I ask this a lot, but it changes so I will ask again, who is your ride or die in this game? (Yourself is NOT an acceptable answer, but "no one" is.)

Think the path is looking good for you to get to the end? What do you have to do in the next few rounds to get there?

Tell me who's with who right now. Any allies or groups you feel you need to break up? Anyone specifically you feel you need to watch out for?

Flicka Flame

• Bambarun Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Julie
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Yeah I'm just going to write own confessionals, thanks tho.

These fucking hoes ain't loyal. These cowards are so fucking low that they're trying to tell me how much they love Jonas and how much they talked to him and how much they miss him. OBVIOUSLY NOT ENOUGH TO KEEP HIM IN THE GAME. Kim is THE WORST talking about how they talked for hours, bitch please. I'm coming for all of the Jonas votes. 1 down 6 to go, bitches.
Jonas liked this

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Julie
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Jeff Probst wrote:
Wed Apr 04, 2018 1:46:36 am
here's the graphic you made me make:

BITCH THIS IS A SURPRISE FOR TONIGHT.

Julie

• Jury