By Flicka Flame
Congrats on final fucking five!

I won't bother you with a million questions since time is more important than ever with only 5 people left. So just tell me this: what's the plan?

Flicka Flame

• Bambarun Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Christina
Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
Flicka Flame wrote:
Tue Apr 10, 2018 9:28:32 pm
Congrats on final fucking five!

I won't bother you with a million questions since time is more important than ever with only 5 people left. So just tell me this: what's the plan?
omg the plan is simone/kim/christina final 3, and end this shit on a bang.

but i am hoping i didnt just screw myself by leaving simone in this thing. I know she is a good social player, and i think and hope kim/her are being legit about wanting this to occur.

i think if matt/roark were both in this still, and ryan--that would have become the final 3. i would never have made it to the end. my thought is i need to play and try to go to the end with simone/kim because they may actually do it.

its just so hard to know what is real. icon_cry icon_cry icon_cry

i do not like the way i have had to play this game. i wish i could have played more strategic, i do not like being constantly so vulnerable like this. I think if I was to ever play this again, I would not win challenges like this or take a public immunity idol. #regrets.

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Christina
Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom
I feel sick that after saving Kim, giving Simone the idol. I was dupped. icon_blink They never wanted to go to the end with me. They don't even have the ability to fake it after I won immunity. icon_blink icon_blink icon_blink icon_blink

I just don't understand. icon_no

Christina

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom Custom