By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
Welcome Christina and Patrick and welcome back Leif,

You are the "lucky" three who have been given the chance to win the next clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol.

In addition, the three of you have until Tribal Council tomorrow to talk to one another in chat!

In order to win, unfortunately you will have to be a little bit devious. The task is a doozie.

You are not allowed to reveal the details of this task with your tribe. Doing so would result in severe penalties, you don't want to experience it trust me.

Task #3.
You must tell two members on your tribe that another tribe member on your tribe has a Hidden Immunity Idol. You must name names. Whether they actually have an idol is another matter, but irrelevant to the task.

You can never reveal that this was a task. You must lie about this indefinitely. You CAN tell someone else OTHER THAN the two people that you are lying, but cannot tell that person to tell the people you have lied to that you are lying. No gaming the system, we will be watching.

Good luck and play hard ;)

This task is voluntary.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Leif
Posts Custom
so - just to clarify, in a hypothetical world

if I tell Kimmi/Probst that Joaquin has an idol, I can tell Sarah that it's for a task?

Leif

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
Leif wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 9:54:51 pm
so - just to clarify, in a hypothetical world

if I tell Kimmi/Probst that Joaquin has an idol, I can tell Sarah that it's for a task?
You cannot reveal that it is a task to anyone ever. However, you could tell Sarah that you lied to Kimmi and Probst. You just cannot specifically say it was a task for the Tribunal.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Patrick
Posts Custom
can i say I THINK someone has an idol or do we have to say that we KNOW they have an idol

Patrick

• Jury
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Patrick wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:06:14 pm
can i say I THINK someone has an idol or do we have to say that we KNOW they have an idol
You gotta say you know it. Lie however you want, say they showed it to you, that you saw them in the thread, that someone else told you, whatever.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Patrick
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:15:49 pm
Patrick wrote:
Mon Mar 26, 2018 10:06:14 pm
You gotta say you know it. Lie however you want, say they showed it to you, that you saw them in the thread, that someone else told you, whatever.
roger that

Patrick

• Jury