By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
Welcome Cole, Leif and Matt,

You can all now begin to message one another! I will post more details in a second.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
Welcome Cole, Leif and Matt,

You are the "lucky" three who have been given the chance to win the next clue that you have to the Hidden Immunity Idol.

In addition, the three of you have until Tribal Council tomorrow to talk to one another in chat!

In order to win, unfortunately you will have to be a little bit devious. The task is a doozie.

You are not allowed to reveal the details of this task with your tribe. Doing so would result in severe penalties, you don't want to experience it trust me.

Task #2.

You must send a member of your tribe a fake Hidden Immunity Idol. I will provide you with the graphic to do so. It must be someone who is here to receive it, no copping out by sending it to inactives...

The sooner you complete your mission to our liking, the sooner you receive the clue and the more time you'll have to idol hunt.

Good luck and play hard ;)

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Matt
Custom Posts
are we not allowed to tell anyone its fake or we are just not allowed to tell the person we are tricking

Matt

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Cole
Custom Custom Posts
Hey Jeff, can you explain to us a little how we send them a fake idol? Like I just say hey what's up, heres an idol? Or is it anonymously sent to them?

Cole

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Cole wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:16:42 pm
Hey Jeff, can you explain to us a little how we send them a fake idol? Like I just say hey what's up, heres an idol? Or is it anonymously sent to them?
You gotta send it to them via message.

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Posts Custom
Matt wrote:
Sun Mar 25, 2018 10:12:16 pm
are we not allowed to tell anyone its fake or we are just not allowed to tell the person we are tricking
For now, I'm going to say no, but ask me about specifics and i'll consider it.

Jeff Probst

• Host