By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Welcome Ali, Kim and Jonas

You are the "lucky" three who have been given the chance to win the second clue to the Hidden Immunity Idol.

In addition, the three of you have until Tribal Council on Sunday to talk to one another in chat!

In order to win, unfortunately you will have to be a little bit devious. The first task is a doozie.

You are not allowed to reveal the details of this task with your tribe. Doing so would result in severe penalties, you don't want to experience it trust me.

Task #1.

You must "accidentally" on purpose post a public Confessional in your tribe's Camp Fire forum. It must be convincing. In this confessional you must name a 3 person alliance that you have made up. You must also pick 1 tribe mate to post a long angry rant about (4 sentences or more and it must be a RANT).

The sooner you complete your mission to our liking, the sooner you receive the clue and the more time you'll have to idol hunt.

Good luck and play hard ;)

Jeff Probst

• Host
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Kim
Custom Posts Custom
So like what if they ask us what it was all about? Do we continue the lie through the game?

Also, does the 3-person alliance have to be within your tribe or just in the game?

Kim

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Ali
Custom Posts
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:04:30 pm
You still cannot reveal the task to your tribemates though.
But, can I say there's a task, but I won't complete it. Or nothing of the sort?

Ali

• Jury
By Kim
Custom Posts Custom
Hello Ali, we seem to have an interesting dynamic going on already :)

Kim

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Ali
Custom Posts
Kim wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:06:37 pm
Hello Ali, we seem to have an interesting dynamic going on already :)
LOL, is it one-sided because I never noticed... icon_wacko
Kim liked this

Ali

• Jury
By Kim
Custom Custom Posts
Wait we can talk on chat right Jeff?

Kim

• Kataragama Tribe
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Ali wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:05:24 pm
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:04:30 pm
You still cannot reveal the task to your tribemates though.
But, can I say there's a task, but I won't complete it. Or nothing of the sort?
They should already know there is a task as I mentioned a mission. You can mention it and say that you did not do it.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Kim wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:05:23 pm
So like what if they ask us what it was all about? Do we continue the lie through the game?

Also, does the 3-person alliance have to be within your tribe or just in the game?
Yes you continue the lie throughout the game, most should be smart enough to connect the dots after enough people have been here I would imagine, but if not... that sucks.

Jeff Probst

• Host
By Jonas
Posts Custom
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:18:59 pm
Kim wrote:

Yes you continue the lie throughout the game, most should be smart enough to connect the dots after enough people have been here I would imagine, but if not... that sucks.

What about that alliance having to be within your tribe or not? Good, fine question there!

Jonas

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Jeff Probst
Custom Posts
Jonas wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:51:13 pm
Jeff Probst wrote:
Thu Mar 22, 2018 10:18:59 pm
Kim wrote:

What about that alliance having to be within your tribe or not? Good, fine question there!
Nope!

Jeff Probst

• Host