Jonas wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:11:35 pm
Julie wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:04:14 pm
Jonas wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:02:51 pm
JULIE!!!! icon_wub icon_wub

Sorry I was less active at tribal.

Playing DnD tonight and just got home a bit ago. Tried to check in as much as I could!

Sad to see you booted but yay you’re here in the glorious Ponderosa!!
OMG I was so sad that you weren't here to greet me!!!!! I wanted to come here the "others" are too much!!! Plus I missed you!

Missed you! Ali and Chrissy and the hosts have been fun and good company, though. So that was nice while you weren’t here!
NOW THAT I'M HERE IT WILL BE EPIC!!!! I want to see pictures! And I want to meet Aubry!

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Chrissy
Custom Posts
Julie wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:01:51 pm
Patrick and Ryan are scum. Who brings up a dog? You better NEVER let them play ever again.
I fucking AGREE

Chrissy

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts
By Jonas
Posts Custom
Chrissy wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:25:05 am
Julie wrote:
Patrick and Ryan are scum. Who brings up a dog? You better NEVER let them play ever again.
I fucking AGREE
Meanwhile, I'm just observing like "Damn people throw around a lot of insults."
Just not in my nature!

Then again, if someone insulted my cat....

Jonas

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Jonas
Posts Custom
Julie wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 11:13:07 pm
NOW THAT I'M HERE IT WILL BE EPIC!!!! I want to see pictures! And I want to meet Aubry!
Soon as this whole thing is done absolutely!!! :)
I'm beginning to look forward to post-Stranded chatting almost more, hah.

The pictures are fantastic, too! Lady got them up super fast. We were looking at them last night. Aquarium was a GREAT idea.

Jonas

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom
By Julie
Custom Posts Custom Custom
Jonas wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 9:35:25 am
Chrissy wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 12:25:05 am
Julie wrote:
I fucking AGREE
Meanwhile, I'm just observing like "Damn people throw around a lot of insults."
Just not in my nature!

Then again, if someone insulted my cat....
OMG YASSSSSSSS

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom Custom
By Julie
Custom Custom Custom Posts
Kimmi Kappenberg wrote:
Fri Apr 06, 2018 11:17:48 am
I'm late to this party but you were fantastic in this and the game will be a lot less entertaining with you gone.
icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub icon_wub

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Custom Posts
By Cole
Custom Custom Posts
Julie wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:46:12 pm
Ali wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:18:42 pm
Julie, I need you to break down my boot and how it happened and also what happened today too please. Thanks.
Well Ryan came crawling back, like the little bitch that he is, I decided that your side thought that you guys had the most power. So I convinced told Ryan that we needed to get you since we couldn't get Christina since she has like 20 idols. I wanted to get you because y'all were a pair like Jonas and I and I knew that it would hurt as much. So I got Ryan, Cole, Kim, Pat, and Ryan got Roark on board.
Lmfao. You didn’t get anyone on board. The entire plan was orchestrated without you. You had no say whatsoever. icon_lol

Cole

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Julie
Cole wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 6:01:54 pm
Julie wrote:
Ali wrote:
Thu Apr 05, 2018 10:18:42 pm
Julie, I need you to break down my boot and how it happened and also what happened today too please. Thanks.
Well Ryan came crawling back, like the little bitch that he is, I decided that your side thought that you guys had the most power. So I convinced told Ryan that we needed to get you since we couldn't get Christina since she has like 20 idols. I wanted to get you because y'all were a pair like Jonas and I and I knew that it would hurt as much. So I got Ryan, Cole, Kim, Pat, and Ryan got Roark on board.
Lmfao. You didn’t get anyone on board. The entire plan was orchestrated without you. You had no say whatsoever. icon_lol
Okay, Cole. Believe whatever you want. I forgot how amazing you are at the game since you got out because of a rock draw that you would have prevented and an idol in your pocket.

Julie

• Jury
By Chrissy
Custom Posts
Julie wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 7:03:25 pm
Cole wrote:
Julie wrote:

Okay, Cole. Believe whatever you want. I forgot how amazing you are at the game since you got out because of a rock draw that you would have prevented and an idol in your pocket.
I fucking love you
Julie liked this

Chrissy

• Jury
By Cole
Custom Custom Posts
Julie wrote:
Cole wrote:
Julie wrote:

coming from someone that said that they were rooting for me and was one of the only people left actually playing, okay. you're trying to take credit for things that you had absolutely no part in. it's pathetic.

Cole

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts
By Julie
Custom Custom Posts Custom
Cole wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:03:32 pm
Julie wrote:
Cole wrote:

coming from someone that said that they were rooting for me and was one of the only people left actually playing, okay. you're trying to take credit for things that you had absolutely no part in. it's pathetic.
Whatever Cole. No one is fighting in the jury except for you. I'm sorry that you're so upset but you don't need to take it out on us.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Custom Posts Custom
By Cole
Custom Posts Custom
Julie wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:05:44 pm
Cole wrote:
Julie wrote:

Whatever Cole. No one is fighting in the jury except for you. I'm sorry that you're so upset but you don't need to take it out on us.
i'm just calling you out on your bullshit. sorry you can't handle the truth. the other jury members have a right to know. give credit where credit is due.

Cole

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Julie
Cole wrote:
Julie wrote:
Cole wrote:

If I was as salty as you I would get you kicked out for having your wife log into your account and posting as you. But I'm not so cool your jets.

Julie

• Jury
By Julie
Posts Custom Custom Custom
Cole wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:07:39 pm
Julie wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:05:44 pm
Cole wrote:

i'm just calling you out on your bullshit. sorry you can't handle the truth. the other jury members have a right to know. give credit where credit is due.
Whatever Cole. It will ALL come out in the end. Just calm down.

Julie

• Jury
  • Awards: Posts Custom Custom Custom
By Chrissy
Custom Posts
Chrissy wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:11:32 pm
The only thing we know for certain is that I'm a LEGEND. Everyone chill out
Bash each other in the confessional like I do
Julie liked this

Chrissy

• Jury
By Julie
Chrissy wrote:
Did you notice my Legend badge? Heyyyyyyy.
Jonas liked this

Julie

• Jury
By Cole
Custom Posts Custom
Julie wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:08:56 pm
Cole wrote:
Julie wrote:

If I was as salty as you I would get you kicked out for having your wife log into your account and posting as you. But I'm not so cool your jets.
i honestly didn't even realize she did that until now. she must have done it when i left my computer on? why can't she post on here with her own account? can only certain previous players post in confessionals / ponderosas or is it strictly the mods? that's annoying, i don't want her ass posting on my account lol

Cole

• Jury
  • Awards: Custom Posts Custom
By Julie
Chrissy wrote:
Mon Apr 09, 2018 8:11:53 pm
Chrissy wrote:
Bash each other in the confessional like I do
Just because you're louder doesn't mean your right. But hey maybe I'm wrong and Cole was the master mind of the entire game but managed to go home the way he did. We all made mistakes that's why we're here.
Cole liked this

Julie

• Jury